The NDIA regularly shares reports and data aimed at improving knowledge and understanding of how people with disabilities are experiencing the Scheme.
The purpose of this report and accompanying data download, is to understand the profile and experience of participants with Global developmental delay.
Using Scheme data, the report summarises available information on:
- Participants – the profile of participants, including characteristics such as age, background, gender and demographics
- Payments – total and average payments according to age and SIL (Supported Independent Living) arrangements
- Participant outcomes – various measures of outcomes achieved by participants and their families and carers, including those recorded at Scheme entry and over time through longitudinal survey responses
- Participant experience – various measures of the Scheme as experienced by participants, including the number of 'access met' decisions, participant satisfaction and complaints
- Providers – number of providers supporting participants with this disability and payments to providers by type of plan management
Latest annual dashboard reports
- Global developmental delay dashboard 30 June 2023 (PDF 1.85MB)
- Global developmental delay transcript 30 June 2023 (DOCX 42KB)
- Global developmental delay data to 30 June 2023 (XLSX 86KB)