The NDIA regularly shares reports and data aimed at improving knowledge and understanding of how people with disabilities are experiencing the Scheme.
The purpose of this report and accompanying data download, is to understand the profile and experience of participants with Cerebral palsy during their time in the Scheme.
Using Scheme data, the report summarises available information on:
- Participants – the profile of participants, including characteristics such as age, background, gender and demographics
- Payments – average payments according to age and SIL (Supported Independent Living) arrangements
- Participant outcomes and satisfaction – various measures of outcomes achieved by participants and their families and carers, including those recorded at Scheme entry and over time through longitudinal survey responses
- Participant experience – various measures of the Scheme as experienced by participants, including the rate of 'access met' decisions, Participant Services Guarantee (PSG) metrics, and complaints
- Providers – number of providers supporting people with this disability and payments to providers by type of plan management
Read the current dashboard reports