The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) is committed to providing free and open access to data through the public data releases on this website.
We do this to ensure that participants and their families and carers, researchers, advocates, policy makers and the general public, can find out more about Scheme operations.
Data is shared through the following formats
- Interactive data visualisation tool
- Downloadable data files, such as spreadsheets
- In-depth written reports and analysis
Public data releases focus on a range of topics and areas of interest regarding the Scheme, including
- Participant groups and demographics
- Markets, providers and payments data
- Outcomes updates for participants, their families and carers
- Specialist Disability Accommodation
- Deep dives on specific topics, including employment, young people and their experience with the scheme; and
- Corporate reporting
Discover more about how the NDIS shares data through the Data Sharing Policy
Participants and the NDIS as at 30 September 2023
People with disability are being supported by the Scheme
Participants joined the Scheme this quarter
Participants are receiving supports for the first time
Providers and the NDIS as at 30 September 2023
Providers have supported Agency-managed participants and plan managers since the start of the Scheme
Providers were active this quarter and also in previous quarters.
Providers were active for the first time this quarter.