The increasing maturity of the NDIA means we are collecting a lot of valuable data. This provides a picture of the needs, successes and challenges for Australians who live with a disability and those who support them.
The NDIS is sharing this data in a range of formats including downloadable reports and spreadsheets, analysis and presentations. As new information becomes available it will be added to the website. More features will also be added, including data visualisation tools which will make it easier to use the data available.
We invite you to explore this data to further your own knowledge of the disability sector, its achievements and challenges, and the way the NDIS is working to create a more accessible and inclusive society.
Participants and the NDIS as at 30 September 2020
People with disability are being supported by the Scheme
Participants joined the Scheme this quarter
Participants are receiving supports for the first time
Providers and the NDIS as at 30 September 2020
Providers have supported participants since the start of the scheme.
Providers were active this quarter and also in previous quarters.
Providers were active for the first time this quarter.
September 2020 Data Release Highlights
New report deep dives
- Young people in the NDIS report using 30 June 2020 data
- Participants across remoteness classifications using 30 June 2020 data.
New and refreshed data
- Refresh of the NDIS market report using 30 June 2020 data including data on local government areas (LGAs)
- A handy new guide for the NDIS Markets dashboards
- Refresh of all previously released data cubes and tables to 30 June 2020 data.
Refer to the data release plan (PDF120KB) or the links above for more detail.