The increasing maturity of the NDIA means we are collecting a lot of valuable data. This provides a picture of the needs, successes and challenges for Australians who live with a disability and those who support them.
The NDIS is sharing this data in a range of formats including downloadable reports and spreadsheets, analysis and presentations. As new information becomes available it will be added. Over time, more features will be added with data visualisation tools to make it easier to identify the data required.
We invite you to explore this data to further your own knowledge of the disability sector, its challenges and the way the NDIS is working to create a more accessible and inclusive society.
Participants and the NDIS as at 30 June 2020
People with disability are being supported by the Scheme
Participants joined the Scheme this quarter
Participants are receiving supports for the first time
Providers and the NDIS as at 30 June 2020
Providers have supported participants since the start of the scheme.
Providers were active this quarter and also in previous quarters.
Providers were active for the first time this quarter.
June 2020 Data Release Highlights
New report deep dives
- The NDIS Participants Outcomes report using 30 June 2019 data
- The NDIS Family and Carer Outcomes report using 30 June 2019 data
- An addition to the NDIS market report releasing data on local government area (LGA) level using 31 December 2019 data.
New and refreshed data
- New data cubes on Culturally and Linguistically Diverse participants, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander participants based on 31 March 2020 data.
- Service district to 2016 local government area mapping.
- Refresh of all previously released data cubes and tables to 31 March 2020 data.
Refreshed interactive maps
- Existing interactive maps have been refreshed with 31 March 2020 data.
Refer to the data release plan (PDF120KB) or the links above for more detail.