The families and carers outcomes report to 30 June 2021 summarises outcomes for the families and carers of participants entering the Scheme from 1 July 2016, and who have been in the Scheme for longer than one year at 30 June 2021.
The report builds a picture of how families and carers of participants in the NDIS are faring by asking them questions about issues that may impact their lives while caring for someone in the scheme.
The information in the report is helping to understand how the Scheme is making a difference while pointing to areas where improvements may be needed.
- Families and carers outcomes summary report to 30 June 2021 (PDF 594KB)
- Families and carers outcomes summary report to 30 June 2021 transcript (DOCX 76KB)
- Easy read - Families and carers outcomes summary report to 30 June 2021 (PDF 2.5MB).
A report on NDIS participant outcomes to 30 June 2021 is also available.
National outcomes dashboard to 30 June 2021
The information gathered on outcomes is also available at both a national level and by service district or LGA. The national dashboard summarises the outcomes for NDIS participants, and their families and carers.
- NDIS national outcomes dashboard summary to 30 June 2021 (PDF 408KB)
- NDIS national outcomes dashboard summary to 30 June 2021 (XLSX 34KB)
Regional outcomes dashboards by service district and LGA to 30 June 2021
The regional dashboards provide more detail on NDIS participant and family and carer outcomes for a specific service district or LGA.
Dashboards for each of the 80 service districts and dashboards for 499 out of the 574 LGAs in Australia are available. Noting that dashboards are not provided for LGAs with less than 20 NDIS participants.
Please use the links below to access the regional dashboards for the relevant state or territory.
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- Tasmania and ACT
- Western Australia