The interactive visualisation below shows the concentration of payments to the 10 providers that received the most payments for the selected filters.
Market concentration is derived as the percentage of payments made to the 10 largest providers within an area for supports provided to participants.
These enhanced visualisations represent data as at 31 March 2020, and provide you with a heat map down to service district level.
The metadata document Market concentration data rules (DOCX 85KB) explains how to understand and use this data and is available on the data downloads page.
These enhancements are a showcase of the level of functionality we are working to provide. We are continuing to work through and enhance the accessibility features of these visualisations to ensure a quality experience for all users. The underlying data behind the enhanced visualisations can also be accessed from the data downloads page or you can use the alternate visualisation.
Some browser settings may impact the visualisation pages and you may wish to try other browsers, like Google Chrome.
Find out more about how to access the enhanced visualisation with a screen reader or keyboard, including the keystrokes required.
Navigation of the content with a keyboard
- Use the Tab key to navigate to the frame containing the dashboard.
- Press Ctrl + Enter to enter the dashboard.
- Now you can use the Tab key to navigate between elements within the dashboard.
Using the filter menus
- Once you have navigated to the menu, and press Ctrl + Right-Arrow to enter the menu.
- Press the Up and Down arrow keys to scroll through the options. Once you have the desired option selected, press Enter to make this selection.
- To exit the menu, press the Escape key twice.
Accessing map content
- The map currently doesn’t support keyboard navigation. You can access the map data in table format by navigating to the map and pressing Alt + Shift + F11.
- Once the table loads with the map date, you can scroll through the data using the Page-Up and Page-Down keys.
- When you are finished viewing the data, you can return to the main content by pressing the Escape key.
- The dashboard currently does not support this page’s high-contrast setting. You can increase the contrast using your computer’s in-built high-contrast mode:
- Windows : Press Left-Alt + Left-Shift + Print-Screen to activate Windows’ high-contrast mode (Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge browsers only).
- Mac : Use the Control-Option-Command-8 to invert colours, Control-Option-Command-Full Stop (.) to increase contrast and Control-Option-Command-Comma (,) to reduce contrast.